Location: University of Oldenburg, Room: W16A-004
Time: 25. - 27.09.2019
- Zahra Altaha Motahar (Oldenburg, Germany)
- Yves Brihaye (Mons, Belgium) - "Tachyon, Dp-branes and quasi-exact-solvability"
- Ludovic Ducobu (Mons, Belgium)
- Kai Flathmann (Oldenburg, Germany) - "Post-Newtonian limit of general scalar-torsion theories of gravity" - Abstract
- Betti Hartmann (São Paulo, Brazil / Bilbao, Spain) - "Vortices/Strings with internal structure" - Abstract
- Manuel Hohmann (Tartu, Estonia) - "Gauge-invariant approach to the parameterized post-Newtonian formalism and the post-Newtonian limit of teleparallel gravity" - Abstract
- Sarah Kahlen (Oldenburg, Germany) - "How to relax the cosmological neutrino mass bound" - Abstract
- Ute Kraus (Hildesheim, Germany)- "Visualization of Relativity" - Abstract
- Bettina Langfeldt (Kassel, Germany) - Lecture series "Gender and Diversity in Physics"
- Monika Moscibrodzka (Nijmegen, the Netherlands) - "Seeing the unseeable: First results from the Event Horizon Telescope and the physical origin of the asymmetric ring" - Abstract
- Hector Olivares (Nijmegen, the Netherlands)
- Christian Pfeifer (Tartu, Estonia)
- Ivo Sachs (München, Germany)
- Ahmad Sheykhi (Shiraz, Iran /Oldenburg, Germany) - "Modified Friedmann Equations from Tsallis Entropy" - Abstract
- Dennis Stock (Bremen, Germany) - "The Hawking Energy in Cosmology" - Abstract
- Matheus do Carmo Teodoro (Oldenburg, Germany) - "Tidal disruption clouds around boson stars" - Abstract
- Michael Wondrak (Frankfurt, Germany) - "On Applying the Gauge/Gravity Duality to Physics far from Equilibrium" - Abstract
The preliminary program can be found here.