10. - 21. September 2018
The 24rd “Saalburg” Summer School
FOUNDATIONS AND NEW METHODS IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS
|When:||10.09.18 to 21.09.18|
|Participants:||Up to 30 PhD students|
This school gives PhD students of theoretical physics the opportunity of becoming familiar with a selection of modern aspects and methods in theoretical and mathematical physics. Basic knowledge of quantum field theory, general relativity and group theory is assumed.
- G. Dvali (LMU Munchen & New York University) - p-form gauge theories in physics
- M. Hindmarsh (University of Sussex) - Phase transitions in the early Universe
- A. Karch (University of Washington) - Dualities in 2+1 dimensions and beyond
- S. Theisen (MPI fur Gravitationsphysik, Potsdam) - Seattle Anomalies in quantum field theory
- K. Zarembo (Nordita, Stockholm) - Localization and holography
The advertisement poster can be downloaded here.
The registration deadline is 30 June. For application and further information please refer to https://saalburg.aei.mpg.de/.
News & Events
no news in this list.