3. - 7. September 2018 - MoG Summer School
03. - 07. September 2018
MOG SUMMER SCHOOL
The Black Hole Information Loss Paradox
|Where:||ZARM, University of Bremen|
|When:||03.09.2018 to 07.09.2018|
|Registration:||80 € (including lunch, coffee breaks and a dinner) Link|
The aim of this school is to provide an in-depth overview about recent developments in the study of information loss during the formation and evaporation process of a black hole. Starting with a precise formulation of the problem in the first half of the school, various solution proposals will be discussed, with a particular focus on the relation to the BMS-group.
The focus is mainly on PhD-students and the material will be covered in form of lectures and discussion sessions. Related contributions by attendees are also welcome.
- Jan de Boer (University of Amsterdam, NL)
- Marc Henneaux (University of Brussels, BE)
- Jorma Louko (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Rainer Verch (University of Leipzig, DE)