23. January 2019
ZARM, University of Bremen
Where: ZARM, University of Bremen
- Marvin Pinkwart (Jacobs University, Bremen) - "On Quantum Spacetime and the horizon problem" - Abstract
- Björn-Malte Schäfer (University of Heidelberg) - "Weak lensing and intrinsic alignments of galaxies" - Abstract
- Andrey Shoom (Max Planck Institute, Hannover) - "Metamorphoses of a photon sphere" - Abstract
- Matheus C. Teodoro (University of Oldenburg) - “Simulations of accretion processes onto boson stars” - Abstract
- Oleg Tsupko (Russian Academy of Science, Moscow) - “Shadow of black holes at cosmological distances“ - Abstract
A preliminary program can be found here.
News & Events
no news in this list.