07. November 2018
Jacobs University Bremen
Where: Jacobs University Bremen
- Zahra Altaha Motahar (University of Oldenburg) - "Neutron stars in massive scalar tensor theory with self interaction" - Abstract
- Athanasios Chatzistavrakidis (Ruđer Bošković Institute, Zagreb, Croatia) - "Aspects of gerneralized geometry for closed strings"
- Christian Knoll (University of Oldenburg) - "Invariante Variationsprobleme" - Abstract
- Ruben Manvelyan (Yerevan Physics Institute, Armenia) - "Weyl Invariance and Higher Spin Gauge Theory" - Abstract
- Frederic Schuller (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg) - "To which question precisely is gravity actually the answer?"
The program can be found here.