6. February 2018 - RTG Colloquium
6. February 2018
ZARM, University of Bremen
Where: ZARM, University of Bremen
- Eugenia Boffo (Jacobs University Bremen) - "Introduction to Massive Bigravity" - Abstract
- Xiao Yan Chew (University of Oldenburg) - "A Matrix Method for Quasinormal Modes: Schwarzschild Black Holes in Asymptotically Flat and (Anti-) de Sitter Spacetimes" - Abstract
- Tobias Illenseer (CAU, University of Kiel) - "Self-Similar Models of Accretion Disks" - Abstract
- Audrey Trova, ZARM, Bremen - "Equilibrium of charged perfect fluids in rotation around a rotating compact object"
Please find a preliminary program here.